- Forgetting Red to Green
- Poor Naming Conventions
- Unclear purpose
- Code Organization
- Unit vs Integration Test Confusion [24:06]
- No Code Coverage on Exceptions
- Giving Up On The User Interface [50:04]
- Fixing Bugs Without Unit Tests
- Useless Code Coverage
- Stop Mocking Me!
- Giving Up On Legacy Apps
- Un-testable Architectures
- Not Doing Interface-Driven Programming
- Not Doing Dependency Injection
- QA's Are People Too... you'll really should treat them ... they are human beens [53:00]
- Just because you have 100% code coverage, doesn't mean that your code works. It only means that you've executed every line. (Scot Hanselman).